Pome on the Range is open year
round with a regular inventory of jams, jellies, muffin mixes, cookbooks, honey, sorghum,
trail mix and other "Land of Kansas Products".
Our seasonal produce &
|January - March
- Apples, apple and cherry cider, dried fruits
& nuts, cider, firewood, apple wood and chips
|April - May
- Fresh asparagus (U-pick available, please call
- Strawberries, cherries, and blackberries
(U-pick may be available, please call in advance regarding supply)
|July - August
- Peaches (see
varieties), sweet corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, summer squash, greenbeans, okra, onions,
|September - October
- Apples (see
varieties), pick your own apples or pumpkins from our pumpkin patch with wagon rides
- Winter squash, gourds, fall decorative items,
mums, and fresh apples cider
|November - December
- Holiday gift baskets including Kansas cheeses,
Kansas meats (hams & summer sausage) , and other "Land of Kansas" products.
Pome on the Range
Summer Hours: Mon-Sat, 10 a.m.
- 6 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Pome on the Range Orchard & Winery
2050 Idaho Road
Williamsburg, KS. 66095